It’s time for another breakfast casserole. I make these weekly so we have breakfast made and don’t have to worry about making food during the week. Being prepared and having your food prepped for the week makes it so much easier to eat clean!
For this recipe I used the following:
- Olive oil (to coat the pan)
- 3 hand-fulls of spinach
- 1 yellow onion, 1 red pepper, 1 yellow pepper and 1 green pepper all sautéed in oilve oil
- 3 pieces of Applegate Farms organic turkey breast
- 16 eggs
- 1 clove elephant garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp ancho chili pepper
Putting it together:
- Coat the pan with olive oil
- Spread the spinach across the bottom
- Pour the onion and pepper mix and spread evenly
- Add the turkey cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Pour the egg, garlic, pepper mixture on top
- Crack a few eggs on top
- Throw it in the oven. Cook at 350 for about 35 minutes or until cooked through.